Rampage: NY Demo Rampage: NY Demo

Cool

Great game man, im pretty experienced with flash, and im very good with any kind of code. Perhaps I could help out with some action script, art, or ideas. I'd love to work with you on this potentionally great game. Email me at jk2y@bellsouth.net if your interested in my help. Got some great ideas.

TrueDarkness responds:

WEll Im kinda taking a break but HELL YA!!! I could use all the help I can get, and if yopu know a lotta action script and you can help me, that would be GREAT! I'll email you when I'm ready though, just give me a lil bit though. My email is americasmostwanted210yahoo.com or IM me on AIM at DarkSouL538. Thanks a lot though, and glad you liked the game. I'd also be happy to hear your ideas to make this game even better. thanks XD

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

I dont see how this is a tutorial, since when is telling someone to make a symbol then paste action script in it is a tutorial? Might as well do it for them, the least you could do is explain which function does what, and I seriously doubt you yourself even made the action script, you probably took it off a website or something.

You Could Be A Winner You Could Be A Winner

Cool..

That was cool sorta..but predictible.